T W E N T Y - another year older...

March 09, 2019
Oh hi! First post of 2019. I have to admit that I am horrible at being consistent and keeping up with this blog. Speaking of keeping up, I can't comprehend how quickly time has flown by! So, it was ma' birthday this week. I just turned twenty, which implies that I am not longer a teen....full of responsibilities ahead! Not gonna lie, sounds intimidating yet exciting. BRING IT ON!

The realization of getting older seems exhilarating, especially if you surround yourself with a friggin' awesome bunch of people. I appreciate every single one...just for existing in my life.


Anyways, I have nothing much to ramble about currently. I just wanna thank you for sticking by...really appreciate ya, if you have. I have been working on some things that I wanted to post, and I cannot wait to bring y'all along for the ride! I am really looking forward to a lot more travelling, eating and rambling as usual!

                                                                 See ya soon <3

9 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! Enjoy your 20's. It was the best time of my life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, thanks for sharing your exciting day with us. Happy birthday to you. But please do try to be consistent. We enjoy reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Looking forward to your new blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday! I know what you mean about keeping up with a blog, it's hard work! As long as you enjoy it, keep doing it girl! Enjoy your 20s!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SEE YOU SOOOOOOOOON. CAN'T WAIT TO CELEBRATE TOGETHER <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday! Can't wait to see where your adventures in your twenties will bring you. It sounds like you've been lucky enough to surround yourself with some exceptional people so hopefully they can join you on your adventures!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.