The Exploration of Exotic Food at Artbox Chatuchak

November 30, 2016
After several times of shilly-shallying around, I decided that it was time for me to go back to Artbox with my family to try a variety of cuisines again, as it would bring a spur of happiness! If you have not read my first visit to Artbox at the EM District (which has now been relocated at Chatuchak), click here to get an overview.


The entrance of Artbox covered with beaming lights
When I reached Artbox at around 6:30, I had no idea that there was a 'Winter Light Festival' going on. I was stunned by the flashing lights around the place, as my eyes shone with happiness. Probably happiness would be an understatement for what I felt at that point. The lightings have already given me the 'Christmas vibes'. There is certainly an artistic brilliance in these tumblr market which deserves to be appreciated. Markets like these in Thailand have brought a revolution. Not just regarding of the products they offer, but also offering a variety of quotes on the walls so the customers can click pictures. This time, they have placed an inventive strategy!
When customers get bored, they can take a picture with deep quotes
The best part about Artbox is also the products being sold. Trendy items like chokers, jeans and crop-tops are available. These items have been sold a little bit above the reasonable price. However there is a guarantee of high-quality products. So it's worth a try!

Food items are generally reasonable and are served fresh. I decided to sit on the ground where there was a live show of music going on. I had pieces of spicy and honey glazed chicken, which was divine. If I had to describe it in less than five words, it would be "an enthralling taste experience".  However, I still prefer eating at home as there is nothing better than aromatic blend and taste of roti with desi ghee with dal and vegetables. And every time I consume I just go in a festive mood as they cause more pleasant sensations than the greasy food outside.
The food stalls were crowded
Balloons and the live show!
For those of you, who want to live your lives to the fullest or those who believe in the idea of YOLO should consider going to Artbox. This is no less than an adventure and certainly larger-than-life feeling. This is a treat to watch and a masterpiece in every aspect. I recommend everybody, especially the youngsters, get a glimpse of it and I guarantee it would make you forget all your sadness, pain, anger and worries in life! After all, you gotta spend time with your loved ones, so why not spend time in the right place?

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.