First Trip to Artbox Exhibition Market

April 09, 2016
artbox1

I can reminiscence when I first heard about this place, it was known as the "tumblr market". This sounded like a really extraordinary place. Probably this could be one of the places, which Superwoman would say, "That's Unicorn Island". Well, only Lilly Singh lovers would get that allusion.

First of all, I had just realised that Artbox has been relocated to the EM District (BTS Phrom Phong).

Normally.... I am always on time. Not even kidding, I am really punctual. However, I was deffered by the traffic of the BRT ride, for which Tanisha and Naampreet had to wait for me. Probably for half an hour I guess. The video below would only work on computer. I apologize for that.


Above: Some of the things we relished from the food stalls. 
Below: Most people have their photo session here.
I hated being outdoors due to the scorching heat, which made me feel even more thirsty. I asked Naampreet about the drink with the pipe, which seemed like what they would give to the patients in the hospital. She said, "Oh ya, you've never been here right Shru? Devil's blood is nice. The red one tastes like fruit punch and the blue one tastes like Blue Hawaii." As evident by the picture above, I had decided to take the red one, as the majority of the people take the fruit punch drink. It was surely expensive, but worth a try.






There were light bulbs hanging around all the shopping areas. I felt like these light bulbs symbolise the invention of this remarkable place. I bet no one could have thought about making such a venue with full of exciting things...not just to eat and drink but also clothing and accessories.


A fruit punch that caught my eye on the way back
My OOTD at Benchasiri Park
Considering that the temperature started increasing, we went to look for the shade. After a short stroll, we started chit-chatting around the Benchasiri Park. The facility of the big playground for children fascinated me. All parks do have a playground, but not up to mark as this one.

After that, we headed back to Artbox. We then shared the shaved ice, in which Tanisha and Naampreet added the topping of bread and coconut milk. It had the rainbow-ish colour which was appealing to the eyes as well. I liked the orange flavour, which was orange in colour (stating the obvious!). At the end, Tanisha said that this was too sweet. I felt that while having the third or fourth bite itself. However, it was worth the price. I cannot disclose the exact as I do not remember it anymore. We also clicked a couple pictures where the name of the location in capitals "ARTBOX" was there. The graffiti on the walls should be appreciated there.
Striking a pose there!

Mojito drink!
Naampreet got a call about leaving at 6, so they decided that we all should try the "Mojito drink", but I refused saying that I was already full. I did not have the appetite to eat anymore I guess. I would recommend that you guys could try Mojito, as Tanisha seemed to enjoy hers.


SELFIE!
















Overall, it was a pretty fun outing. I wished to stay longer, though it was too sunny there. We took some selfies at the entrance of the Benchasiri Park and departed back home.

And for the youngsters out there, I would highly recommend this place for you guys.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.