Day 6 - My internship experience at PIM's Junior Inter.Club #2

July 20, 2016
I didn't know how I had managed the first week without getting weary. I was even more inclined to the second week of internship. However, I had not expected that we would be learning about Aviation for Business. After the coffee break we attended the lecture room to see this miniature.

The Ajarn then explained about Aviation, and we had an online quiz about flights and Aviation for Business. The winners were awarded. When the professor brought the CP plate and cup prize to Sajiv, one of the members shouted, "Arree Sajiv, now your mummy will be proud that you brought some bartan (plates) home." I tried suppressing my laughter at that moment.

Explanation process going on
Sajiv and Cake won the quizzes
Usual Group Photo sessions 
 Subsequently, we went to the Aviation for Business Training Centre where the mock plane was installed. It was called "PIM AIR". We all got really enthusiastic about it and eager to see it. We goofed around, as you can see from the pictures displayed.
Inside the mock plane
They even dressed up/played a role to see if they fit in those occupations
After lunch, we went for a site visit to the Thai Smart Card at Silom where they discussed the secret and the story of their success. Rajat had asked a lot of questions that even cleared my doubts! So thanks, Rajat. After that, we sat in the van back to PIM.

Discussions and seeing the samples of the Thai Smart Card
With this, we bid adieu to the Thai Smart Card office!

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.